50's Strapless Satin Formal Bridesmaid Prom Dress Holiday Gown








This is a great buy for several reasons. The fabric is of a quality grade satin and it's got a strong zipper, its an all around flattering line for different body shapes, and PacificPlex sends out your delivery in a wink! I ordered my red version on a Wednesday morning and recieved it that Saturday afternoon. I have one issue with this dress: even though I ordered it exactly to my personal measurements (42/34/42, a 2X), it was much too large on me. I would of course have a dress that is too big than too small, however it would be very nice not to have to worry about getting it altered at all, which is what I'm doing rather than sending in for a smaller size because I am an impatient woman and don't want to wait even PacificPlex's short delivery time again.

Review By. hpyhpyjoyjoy

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment