Sofie Women's Classic 100% Cashmere Cardigan






I have been on the hunt for a 2 ply cashmere cardigan since my Valerie Stevens Two Ply Cashmere cardigan wore out over 7 years ago. Though I have ordered several, this is the first I've found that combines a nice color with good fit, understated cuffs, delicate button bands, and quality cashmere.

The fabric is super soft and lightweight. Contrary to what you may think, 2 ply means it is a very fine yarn, which makes for a thin sweater that is great for summer nights or cool office buildings. The styling can only be described as classic, with slim lines and full length sleeves (I personally cannot stand sleeves that are too short), and I found the sizing to be true. I ordered a medium and it was just right, whereas I might sometimes wear a small in items that are generous or a large in items that are slim. I've worn the cardigan several times and have had no trouble with stretching. I've liked it so much that I ordered two more so I don't have to go hunting for another one when this one wears out! At the current price of about $60 it is great value.

Review By. C. Wheeler

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment