Venetian Stretch Metallic Strapless Holiday Party Cocktail Dress







I was going to include a customer photo of me wearing the dress because it was annoying not to know how it wears. Unfortunately I took the advice of other reviewers and bought a size up from my normal size and it's just too loose; I'm in the process of an exchange. If you're thinking of this dress, I'd recommend ordering it well ahead of your event date so you'll have time to return it if it doesn't fit. Of course, that's just a Rule of Ordering Online.

However, I can say that on my 5'7" body, the hem falls about two inches above my knees. If I were younger (i.e. if my tits were higher) it would probably come up another inch or so maybe, but I certainly wouldn't have to worry about it coming up over my rear if I bent over. It masks your waist completely- after a bit of a curve under your bust, it falls straight down, but the bodice is high enough that it elongates your torso quite nicely, so you don't miss your waist too much. It's very light and its swing is a little disco. And, really, for the price it's an amazing dress.

I bought a pair of inexpensive t-strap sandals in metallic purple with paste purple jewels to wear with it and it works well.

Review By. Denis-Mounie

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment