Strapless Gown Formal Evening Party Special Occassion Long Maxi Dress








I bought this dress it fits amazing,the length is great for that elegant look the material is stretchy if you have a tummy it will hid it perfectly trust me I am 7 months pregnant and a well shaped woman of color and it looked amazing imagine if your not pregnant.The shipping was great overall I will shop from mall 24/7 and purchase hot from Hollywood items again.Thanks alot I got my dress on the exact date I needed it for and my shipping preference was meet.If there was a 10 star I would give 9 to you and take away 1 for the postal service you use they need to have better tracking of product and info saying delivered but not saying it is signed makes no sense and a package staying in there post for 7 days needs to be fixed other than that great job

Review By. M. Crawford

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment