Marilyn Satin Halter Bridesmaid Dress Junior Plus Size Holiday Prom Gown








This dress is GORGEOUS. The company is really nice too. The dress shipped in less than a week, and I had gotten a large just because the waist measurement was a little bit off.. well when the dress came ((i got the teal)) it was BEAUTIFUL. but it was also huge on me.. so we emailed PacificPlex and they were so helpful in walking us through the exchange process. I exchanged it for a medium in the lavender and it's on it's way right now. the fabric is thick and the skirt twirls BEAUTIFULLY. I felt like a princess when I put the dress on. Just make sure to buy your normal size (i'm usually a medium.) :]

Review By. Erica June

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment