Ruched Ruffle Satin Prom Gown Holiday Party Cocktail Dress Bridesmaid







Ok so You think this dress will be some cheap knock off and really uncomfortable but actually its not. It's nicely made and comes with a sheer see through shawl. The straps fit comfortable and the bust curves nicely around. The midsection of the dress fits nicely to your curves and gives some room so when you sit down it doesn't feel tight. The hips are nice and fit but not to tight. The zipper is hidden in the dress and it stays zipped. The layered bottom is amazing I have to say it was the best part of the dress. Unlike a regular ball gown this dress flows nicely on an angle and flows beautifully as you walk. I do recommend that if you wear this dress wear high high heels. I wore 3" and I'm 5'4 but the side still trailed if you are fine with this like I am, then don't worry about it.

I got the dress in a super fast time they estimated delivery to be April 28-May 1st I got it April 27th after two business days after I bought it. SUPER FAST shipping. I was amazed because this was shipped from California! And I live all the way on the east coast so It was really nice. The sizing chart is accurate, so measure your self CAREFULLY.

Lots of people loved the dress and it made my prom night absolutely amazing!

Review By. Megan

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment