Satin Glam Holiday Formal Gown Prom Bridesmaid Dress







Great dress, it has all the sexiness of old skool Hollywood glam from the 1930's era. I bought this in Sage green 2x and it looks spectacular with peacock feather earrings and bold red lipstick. It's a great design for curvy girls - it really works an hourglass figure - and makes one when you haven't got one. I ended up wishing my hips were a little bigger(!!) to fill out the dress to its potential, but that's the fault of my top-heavy, waist/hipless body, not the dress. What was really important for me was that there was enough give in the bust that I could wear it without looking smashed in, so it was worth it being a little roomy in the waist and hip. The sage green color was a little warmer toned than the picture suggests, and absolutely perfect for a green-eyed brunette with olive skin. The color was refreshing, I am getting so tired of black dresses! Big girls, give this dress a chance! Posted measurements seem to be right on.

Review By. Jenny

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment