Satin Halter Dress Crystal Pin Prom Holiday Gown Formal Bridesmaid








This is really a beautiful dress! I was surprised at how flattering it was, as well! One thing I didn't expect was that it was a little lower cut than the picture indicated. This dress was probably meant for a girl with a smaller bust than myself but it's still very lovely. I bought this dress to use as my wedding dress for a quick ceremony in Vegas this month so it's perfect for pictures but not over-the-top fancy. I noticed that the sizes were "junior" size so to be sure it fit, I measured myself. I'm normally a size 16 and I needed this dress in a 2x. I'm just glad I measured myself before I bought it. Also, it comes with a matching scarf!

Review By. D. Aschenbrenner

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment