Compression Corselette Body Shaper by Vedette 136








This body shaper is amazing. It's very comfortable, flexible, and does a great job both flattening your tummy and straightening your posture. I bought it because as a student i have to sit on uncomfortable stools with no back support for long periods of time, and it helped me sit up straight and relieve a lot of the back pain I had. Also I couldn't believe how amazing it made me look in my clothing, I've never felt more confident than while wearing it. I use it daily and to wash it I simply throw it in the washer and hang it to dry, works great. I haven't tried it with a strapless bra yet so I can't say too much on support, but I have noticed a better bust shape overall when I'm wearing something. In all I really love this product and I can barely go out of the house without it!

Review By. hybridrainbow

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment